"Missile launcher that hits on aerial targets. Upgrade the Jericho to increase firepower."
- The Jericho is a powerful Defensive Building with a very high damage-per-second, capable of defending against air-based units.
- The Jericho can only target and shoot one air unit at a time.
- It will not attack ground troops but it's high dps makes it the ultimate anti-air defense building, so position it accordingly.
- Defensive Strategy
- The Jericho has an excellent range and a very high damage per shot. As the in-game description states, it's best to position them so that they cover as much area as possible.
- The Jericho is a popular first target for attackers via ground troops as they are the only defensive structure that cannot target them. Make sure they are defended well, and they will help to keep the skies clear from rampaging Hornets and Black Hawks.
- If possible, keep your Jerichos behind your first lines of defense (i.e. behind Cannonss and Watchtowers), preferably with walls in between. This will prevent a large assault from quickly destroying the Jericho and allowing a Nurse to be deployed early in the battle. The longer it takes the Gunners to destroy the Air Defense, the more time your turrets will have to thin out their ranks before the Nurse is deployed.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Jericho is a natural target to attack first, as clearing them helps pave the way for an air assault. Nurses are very vulnerable to the Jericho so it is a good strategic move to destroy this building with Gunners before deploying her. They are easily destroyed by any ground-based troop type.
- It is advisable to keep Hornets away from an Air Defense, as they are capable of destroying Hornets in one or two hits from a great distance.
- Although Air Defenses are quite effective against Black Hawks, it is possible to keep an Jericho occupied with a Black Hawk or two long enough for a fleet of Hornets to quickly destroy a majority of the ground defenses.
- Icon Description
- Pressing this icon displays information about the Jericho such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type, Targets and Favorite Target.
- Pressing this icon upgrades the Jericho to the next level if you have enough resources and a free worker. When the Jericho is at maximum level this icon is not shown.
- Pressing this icon finishes an upgrade currently in progress by paying the displayed number of diamonds. This icon is only displayed while an upgrade is in progress.
- Pressing this icon cancels the upgrade currently in progress. This icon is only displayed while an upgrade is in progress.
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Size|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.